This bit might be boring, but is necessary so grab yourself a quick cuppa before continuing. So here goes… By purchasing from us, you agree to the following terms and conditions, please feel free to ask for clarification on any of the terms, and if, for whatever reason, you are not comfortable buying from us based on these terms, that is totally fine, we won’t be offended.
1. We are UK based, and so all times mentioned herein are UK GMT or BST. Our normal business hours are Monday to Friday 10:00AM – 3:00PM. Whilst we may answer queries outside these hours, this is not guaranteed. WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS and UK PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
From time to time we may be closed for business for other reasons, well, technically we may still be open for you to place orders, however, they will not be processed as normal, by purchasing during any such period, you understand that your order will be delayed, if you buy any upgraded postage (1st or Special) during this time, this will be processed on the first business day after the indicated reopening date.
During these times there may be a note placed by Amazon or eBay to indicate as such, we will also update one of more of our social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or on our website itself.
2. Bulk / multiple item purchases may attract discounts and/or incentives, and these cannot be applied afterwards. So, if you wish to purchase in bulk or multi-buy in ONE transaction with postage to ONE address then please get in touch, let us know your “shopping list” including quantities, and we can provide a quote, and provide details / instructions on how we can achieve this.
3. Ideally, all purchases should be paid for at the time of checkout and in any case, within 7 days to avoid cancellation on our website, Amazon and/or eBay (where an unpaid item case may also be opened). This also applies to any alternative payment method made available to you. If you have multiple purchases to make or simply require more time, this is not a problem, please contact us to let us know. We can only hold stock for a limited time.
4. FREE postage is available on most items, for items or orders that incur a P&P charge, you fully understand that this charge includes more than just the price of the stamps. Depending on the item they also include the costs of envelopes, parcel paper, boxes, tapes, bubble wrap, printing, paper, labels, document wallets, fuel etc. Please look at the TOTAL PRICE you are paying for your order and not the parts that make it up!
5. There are areas that whilst having a UK style postcode may incur delivery surcharges as the postal rates differ (generally Highlands and Islands including Channel Islands please see section 15 below for the postal codes for these areas), this is generally for larger items / packages. We very rarely get large orders from these locations, so rather than exclude you/them, and to simplify things the following is policy:
(a) If YOU BELIEVE you are in one of these areas – contact us and if a surcharge applies we will let you know before you buy and then add it to your invoice before you pay, or provide you a method by which to pay it, OR,
(b) If WE FIND that you are in one of these areas – we will contact you and ask you to pay the surcharge before dispatching goods, if you should decide that you do not want to pay the surcharge, we will happily proceed to cancel the transaction. (This will likely delay any order, as we will only discover this at the time of posting).
You will generally know if you are in one of these areas from previous delivery experiences. We will only charge you the surcharge plus the associated transaction fees. So in the interests of getting your item quicker if you know – then let us know. If one slips through the net, the carrier will charge you a surcharge and handling charge prior to it’s delivery.
6. For International Postage – everything we fulfil is sent via Royal Mail’s International Signed, or Tracked & Signed services, we have found these to be the best all round solutions for safe and reliable delivery of our customer purchases.
If you are buying multiple items, you will have a maximum 2kg packed weight limit and if we can edit invoices before you pay, the charge will be based on the total weight & value of your items (max £250). This is calculated automatically on our website. For all other sales avenues you may need to contact us to get a quote.
All quotes / prices will be for dispatch from the UK, you are responsible for any import duties, taxes and other fees that may apply on your end, please ensure you check any limits for your country.
See our Shipping / Postage Page for more details.
Due to insurance conditions WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO SEND ITEMS INTO THE USA AND CANADA – Sorry.
7. Collection in person is generally ONLY offered for a Cash On Collection payment for LARGE or LOCAL ORDERS, if we agree to this for your order, and you wish to pay by an alternative method, you will need to contact us as any applicable transaction fees will need to be borne by you.
8. To handle orders more efficiently, when we are not closed, we dispatch SAME BUSINESS DAY / WITHIN ONE UK BUSINESS DAY on the following basis:
(a) Royal Mail items – Monday to Friday with a cut off time of 11:00AM unless otherwise indicated on individual listings (we are CLOSED on WEEKENDS)
(b) Courier items – Monday to Thursday with a cut off time of 11:00AM unless otherwise indicated on individual listings – these leave the courier on the following day. Therefore, NO drop offs on Friday, or weekends – even if we dropped off parcels, they do not collect until Monday).
Many items do have the option for upgrading to a Guaranteed Next Business Day delivery service, if you buy this, please contact us to confirm the day you want it, otherwise it will go out as detailed above. We try to accommodate any reasonable requests, so please ask if in doubt.
9. Although it doesn’t happen often, sometimes items can get lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Rest assured, we obtain and retain proof of posting for everything we send. If your item arrives damaged, or hasn’t arrived within the expected timescales (as indicated by ourselves, eBay or Amazon), then please let us know via email or Whatsapp message. We will provide a status update and assist in claiming for the damage, or trace it.
For lost or delayed items we can only start chasing the carriers 10 Working Days (for UK items), 20 Working Days (for European items) and 25 Working Days (for Other International items) AFTER the EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE, we will provide instructions if this occurs, and you MUST do as we ask correctly and promptly as the settlement of any claim is normally around 30-90 days after the claim is submitted. This is out of our control, relax in the knowledge that we will follow through with all claims as efficiently as possible and will keep you informed.
10. For any items that have been placed into the mailing system but end up being returned to sender for any of the following reasons:
– addressee gone away
– address incomplete
– address inaccessible
– addressee unknown
– not called for
– no such address
We will provide you a choice from the following (giving you a reasonable amount of time to make the choice):
– Still want/need it – resend the item – you’ll have to pay the standard cost of postage plus the appropriate transaction fees
– Don’t want/need it – refund the item – you’ll be refunded the balance remaining after the standard cost of postage and the appropriate transaction fees are deducted.
11. You wouldn’t want to be slapped in the face without knowing why. So… BEFORE leaving any poor reviews, ratings, feedback or testimonials, please contact us and allow us to address any problems you might have with any aspect of your purchase / our service.
12. We also love reading your positive experiences with us, and we’re sure our future customers would also like to read this feedback, so, please feel free to leave us an suitable review, rating, feedback or testimonial once you’ve received your item(s). Where we can reciprocate, we will do so thereafter.
13. For larger lots and items of a more private nature, the products would be packed and sent in discreet packaging.
14. Returns Accepted giving you total Peace Of Mind. You may cancel your purchase for a refund within 30 days after the day you receive your item. Some items are non refundable for hygiene reasons, made to order items are also non refundable.
If you are considering a return please contact us by email (or via eBay / Amazon messages if applicable), we will agree the best solution and provide full instructions, including the appropriate return address.
Please note that all returns must be received back in the condition that they left us, unopened, unused and sealed, where possible use the packaging your order arrived in to return any item(s). Returns postage cost is your responsibility, at a minimum – we advise you to obtain proof of posting, perhaps even a confirmed or guaranteed option where appropriate.
15. Special domestic regions where surcharges may apply, especially for the larger items (see point 5 for policy) –
Region & Postcodes:
Channel Islands – All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man – All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles – TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands – HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KW15-KW17 / KA27-KA28 / PA20 / PA41-PA49 / PA60-PA78 / PH42-PH44 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands – KW1-KW14 / IV1-IV40 / IV52-IV54 / IV63 / PA21-PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland – All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight – PO30-PO41
16. By buying from us you agree that you will not rely on any images for an accurate depictions of size, shade or deisgn. There are multiple reasons for this:
– light conditions and/or specification of camera used when taking the image may not be optimal
– screen settings for the device you are viewing images on may no show images as you would see them with the naked eye
– we may not have taken the images ourselves (applies especially to Amazon)
– your eyesight may differ from that of others
The best thing to do is only buy if you are a repeat customer of the product.